Cancellation & Refund Policy
Customers can call customer service to request a refund. Refunds for qualifying returns per the return policies described above will be issued when returned merchandise is received. Defective items are eligible for exchange only for the same item.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel directly.
- Check-in time is 2 PM. Check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Reservation must be canceled 15 days prior to the planned date of arrival. One night’s stay will be levied for cancellations received up to 8 days prior to arrival.
- Full stay will be levied for cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification upon check-in.
- The Credit Card Holder must be one of the travelers.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in a fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- To make modifications or cancellations please log in to the ‘Cancel/Reschedule Booking’ section on the booking page.